New to our online shop?
Please add at least two items to the comparison list.
There are no items in the basket.
Pitch Black Spray - Alpha-Version (400ml)
29,97 € per 1 l
incl. 19% VAT , plus
2 - 3 Days
(DE - int. shipments may differ)
Question about item
Add to basket
Pitch Black Primer Spray by MiniatureAid®
This version of the spray is the first draft (alpha version). Since we have set ourselves the goal to create the best miniatures primer spray, we ask for any feedback!
In the alpha version, the gloss level may vary slightly between satin and matte in different weather conditions.
We are continuously working on the further development of the mixture.
Pitch Black primer spray has been specifically developed for miniature painting and has been optimized for use on materials such as plastic, resin or pewter. This paint enables vastly improved paint layer application, especially with acrylic paints. Pitch Black is easy to apply and ensures a perfect basis for painting by bonding with the surface below, resulting in an ultra-matte finish. This provides better longevity of the paint layers. It not only makes your miniatures look good for much longer, but also boosts the vibrance of the colours.
Every can of Pitch Black contains
4 Rattle Balls
, which quickly optimize the consistency of the paint before application. This makes Pitch Black ideal for swift prepping and sealing of surfaces and the subsequent application of further paint layers.
In addition to the
standard spray cap
, every can of Pitch Black includes a second
. The fatcap allows you to apply a broad, fanned out paint layer (12cm / 4,7inch) for a fast coverage of larger areas while still applying even, thin coats.
- Specifically developed for miniature painting
- Matte finish for efficient layering
- Improved longevity and abrasion resistance of acrylic paints.
- Contains 4 Rattle Balls for efficient mixing and a constantly reliable result until the can is empty
- Includes one standard cap AND one Fatcap for thinner, smoother area coverage
- Made in Germany
Tips for ideal results:
- Shake thoroughly for 2 minutes, occasionally holding the can upside down or swirling the can to spin the rattle balls inside.
- The temperature of the primer spray should always be equal to, or higher than the surrounding temperature
- Before applying the primer, test it on different surfaces and colours, and note the results
- Apply Pitch Black in multiple thin layers
- Each layer dries within 3 minutes and is then ready for the next layer
- Applied primer is ready for painting after 30 minutes
- After using the primer spray, turn the can upside down so that the cap is facing entirely downward. Then briefly depress the cap to clear the valve.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
DANGER! Contains: Acetone, xylene (mix of isomers), ethylbenzene, hydrocarbons, C9, aromatics (Solvent naphtha (petroleum), light aromatic benzene < 0.1 %).
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Causes severe eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read all instructions carefully and follow them. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. Do not spray on open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Use only outdoors or in well ventilated areas. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue to rinse. If you feel unwell, call a POISON CENTER/doctor. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F.Formation of explosive mixtures possible without adequate ventilation. Caution! Spraying may produce hazardous respirable droplets. Do not inhale aerosol or mist. Hazardous waste: Do not dispose of together with household waste. Dispose of in accordance with regional official regulations.
Write the first review for this item and help others make a purchase decision!
Write a review
There are no reviews yet.
Question about item
Question about item
Please see our privacy notice